This 7-inch multi-use Santoku knife effortless handles any household kitchen cutting need–from chopping to dicing and slicing. Designed to prevent food from sticking to its sides and increase efficiency; “hollow ground” refers to a row of oval-shaped grooves along the blade’s cutting edge. By trapping air during chopping, food is less likely to adhere and more likely to fall to the side.
Offering superior craftsmanship and a lifetime warranty, this blade reflects the commitment to quality associated with its renowned manufacturer. Similar to other Wusthof knives, the blade, bolster, and tang are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel. Additionally, the tang extends almost the full length of the handle reinforcing the tool’s strength and reliability. Thanks to a sturdy steel bolster, knuckles remain protected while the ergonomically designed handle affords a comfortable hold to reduce hand strain. Made in Solingen, Germany; hand washing is recommended. –Amy Arnold
- 7-inch Santoku knife; multi-use kitchen tool; hollow ground to prevent sticking
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Sturdy, steel bolster; tang extends almost the full handle length for strength
- Ergonomically designed, slip-resistant handle; sleek, contemporary look
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany; hand wash; lifetime warranty