The CLASSIC 7" Nakiri Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cleaver, at a 10° cutting edge, and features a long straight edge. The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knife's blade.
- The Classic Nakiri Knife combines the features of a chef's knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver
- Granton-edge blade, angled on both sides for slicing and chopping, is 30% sharper and holds its edge 30% longer than ordinary Asian-style blades
- No-stick Granton edge makes a cut that forms air pockets, allowing food to release easier from the blade
- Precision forged in Solingen, Germany, from high-carbon no-stain steel; full tang
- High-impact handle is riveted to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability; hand washing is recommended for best care