The CLASSIC 3 1/2" Fully Serrated paring knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Each knife is expertly crafted in the same legendary city for the last 200 years, Solingen, Germany. Family owned for seven generations, each knife is crafted in accorance with our core values of Passion, Diligence, and Perfection.
- Crafted from X50 CR Mo 15 steel, Wusthof knives are created using a special alloy of high-carbon stain-free steel.