Wusthof Classic 6″ Flexible Forged Boning KnifeThis Wusthof Classic 6″ flexible forged boning knife is perfect for de-boning chicken or ham, as well as trimming fat and sinews. Its extra thin, flexible blade makes filleting delicate fish and preparing Carpaccio easier that ever. Additionally, the tapered, pointed blade works closely around joints for excellent results every time.Standard Features:Wusthof Classic 6″ Flexible Forged Boning Knife Length: 6″ Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with a Stain-Resistant Alloy Buffed by Hand and Seamlessly Attached to a Highly Durable Polymer Handle Full Tang, Triple-Riveted Design and is Contoured with a Comfortable Grip Enhance Balance, Precision and Durability Signature Wusthof’s Bolster or Finger Guard Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care Made in Solingen Germany Model#: 4603-7 240562
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Made in Germany