Since 1814 Wusthof has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Today the family business is in its seventh generation of ownership, under the management of Harald Wusthof. Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany.
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Also contains 6" Straight Meat Fork, 8" Hollow Edge Carving Knife, 8" Cook's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 9" Steel, Come-Apart Kitchen Shears, and 25-Slot Block.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- 20 piece set includes a 3-1/2 inch parer, 4-1/2 inch utility, 8 each of 4-1/2 inch steak knife, 6 inch utility,6 inch cleaver,6 inch fork,5 inch santoku, 8 inch hollow carver, 8 inch bread knife, 8 inch cooks knife, steel, shears and a 25 slot block
- Triple riveted POM handles are contoured nicely to fit in your hand for a comfortable secure grip
- High Carbon German No Stain steel
- Compound tapered blade is laser tested for sharpness and the correct cutting angle
- Made in "The Cutlery Capital of the World" Solingen Germany