This traditional German weatherhouse indicates changes in the weather. When it is sunny the woman comes out of the house and when low pressure or bad weather comes the man comes out of the house. The weatherhouse also features many flowers, a deer, and a water pump. *Great effort has been made to portray each weatherhouse as accurately as possible. As with many handmade items, the exact coloration and carving may vary slightly from clock to clock. We consider this to be a special part of their character. This clock is covered by a two year limited warranty covering workmanship and manufacturers defects.
- Man and woman come out of house depending on weather conditions
- Fahrenheit / Celsius thermometer between man and woman
- Freestanding weatherhouse can also be mounted on a wall
- Made in the Black Forest of Germany
- Two year warranty included