The sweet nele waldorf doll from Kathe Kruse is ready to make friends with your child. She is carrying a purse shaped like a pinwheel, and wears her soft red hair under a perky kerchief. The adorable doll is wearing a reversible dress over pink leggings. Nele is made from all-natural materials and stuffed with sheep’s wool. Her hair is made from mohair wool designed for children to play with and comb with their fingers. The doll measures 15” and can be wiped clean with a soft, damp cloth. Suitable for children age 3 and over. Waldorf dolls are as individual as the children who play with them, and are designed to invite children to use their imaginations when they play. Kathe Kruse is the exclusive licensed manufacturer of textile waldorf toys, made according to the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner. For 100 years, Kathe Kruse has lovingly created dolls and toys with lasting play value. We are committed to making age-appropriate toys that encourage creativity, foster learning at one’s own pace, and promote cooperative play. All Kathe Kruse products are made with hand-crafted details. Fabrication of all Kathe Kruse products takes place in Germany and Latvia, at facilities owned and managed by our company. Designed to last a lifetime, our products are made with care, using carefully chosen, child-appropriate materials. Safety tested to conform to the requirements of ASTM standard consumer safety specifications.
- The sweet nele waldorf doll carries a purse shaped like a pinwheel, and she’s ready to play with your child
- Nele wears a reversible dress over pink leggings, with a matching kerchief and white ankle socks
- The 15” waldorf doll is made from all-natural materials with sheep wool stuffing and hair made from mohair
- Kathe Kruse is the exclusive licensed manufacturer of textile waldorf toys, made according to the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner
- For over 100 years, Kathe Kruse has made toys and dolls that encourage creativity, foster early learning and promote cooperative play