Your child will be enchanted by the 2014 edition of the sweet mini it’s me elf waldorf doll from Kathe Kruse. This charming waldorf doll has small pink wings and is wearing a white dress over green leggings. The 10” doll is made from all-natural materials and stuffed with sheep’s wool. Her long blonde hair is made from boucle wool, designed for children to play with and comb with their fingers. The mini it’s me waldorf dolls from Kathe Kruse are wonderful first dolls for children age 3 and over. Waldorf dolls are as individual as the children who play with them, and are designed to invite children to use their imaginations when they play. Kathe Kruse is the exclusive licensed manufacturer of textile waldorf toys, made according to the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner. For 100 years, Kathe Kruse has lovingly created dolls and toys with lasting play value. We are committed to making age-appropriate toys that encourage creativity, foster learning at one’s own pace, and promote cooperative play. All Kathe Kruse products are made with hand-crafted details. Fabrication of all Kathe Kruse products takes place in Germany and Latvia, at facilities owned and managed by our company. Designed to last a lifetime, our products are made with care, using carefully chosen, child-appropriate materials. Safety tested to conform to the requirements of ASTM standard consumer safety specifications.
- Your child will be enchanted by sweet mini it’s me elf (2014 edition) the adorable little fairy from Kathe Kruse
- This sweet waldorf doll has small pink wings and is wearing a white dress over green leggings
- The 10” waldorf doll is made from all-natural materials with sheep wool stuffing and boucle wool hair
- Kathe Kruse is the exclusive licensed manufacturer of textile waldorf toys, made according to the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner
- For over 100 years, Kathe Kruse has made toys and dolls that encourage creativity, foster early learning and promote cooperative play