JUNKERS BAUHAUS 6050-5 AUTO WATCH SWISS ETA MOVEMENT BEIGE DIAL
The Bauhaus is an elegant timepiece designed for the discerning male buyer. Dimensionally the watch displays classical proportions and has a 40mm x 11mm polished steel case. What makes this timepiece so attractive is the beige dial with contrasting black numerals and markers. Other features include a discreet date window (located at 3 o’clock) slender steel hour/minute hands, black leather strap and Hesalite crystal lens. Powering the watch is a Swiss made ETA 2824-2 self-winding mechanical movement. This caliber comprises 25-jewels and oscillates at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour.
– Beige dial with black digits / markers and silver colored Junkers apply
– Green luminous dots
– Water-resistant up to 3 atm
- Caliber: ETA 2824-2 || Jewels: 25 jewels
- Power Reserve: 38 Hours || Frequency: 28800 A/h
- Case Material: Stainless steel || Crystal: Hesalite
- Case Back Crystal: Hesalite || Dial color: Beige
- Diameter: 40mm || Thickness: 11 mm.