This new Junkers Bauhaus watch comes with a power reserve meter at 12:00 and a 24 hour sub-dial at 6:00. The striking black dial features thin hour markers with luminous dots and a 60-minute scale. The silver hour and minute hands are luminous filled and a date window is shown at 3:00. Inside is a modified 26-jewel Citizen self-winding movement with a silver rotor that is viewable via an exhibition case back. The result is a very handsome watch with a very handy power reserve indicator. The 24 hour dial gives you the option of military time. Features a domed Hesalite crystal. Case: Solid stainless steel, 40mm (w/o crown) x 11mm thick. Band: Black leather strap w/matching stitching, buckle closure, 20mm. Water Resistance: 30 meters. Warranty: 2 Years.
- Jewels: 26 jewels || Power Reserve: 40 Hours
- Frequency: 28800 A/h || Case Material: Stainless steel
- Crystal: Hesalite || Case Back Crystal: Hesalite
- Dial color: Black || Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12 mm. || Calendar type: Day