Junghans Max Bill classic sophistication of this striking time piece is emphasized by its well-designed display on a polished black face accompanied by a smooth black calfskin band. As one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century, the architect, painter, sculptor and product designer Max Bill left behind an extensive life’s work, including one of the most fascinating watch collections of recent decades.
- Caliber: J880.2 || Jewels: 25 jewels
- Power Reserve: 42 Hours || Balance Spring: Nivarox
- Balance: Gold-plated nickel || Frequency: 28800 A/h
- Case Material: Stainless steel || Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 14,4 mm. || Dial color: Black