A bold numeric display on this black face and matching calfskin strap make this watch a bold statement. With a hand wound movement and stainless steel case it is functional as well as beautiful. As one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century, the architect, painter, sculptor and product designer Max Bill left behind an extensive life’s work, including one of the most fascinating watch collections of recent decades.
- Caliber: J805.1 || Jewels: 19 jewels
- Power Reserve: 42 Hours || Balance Spring: Nivarox
- Balance: Gold-plated nickel || Frequency: 28800 A/h
- Case Material: Stainless steel || Diameter: 34mm
- Thickness: 9 mm. || Dial color: Black