Keep your child entertained with the Whirlygig Clutching Toy from HABA! The movable wooden elements and little jingling bell are secured with a strong elastic band, expertly designed to help develop clutching and grasping skills. The Whirlygig is recommended for ages 6 months and up.
- This wooden rattle, teether and clutching toy features movable primary colored blocks and a little bell in the center.
- For first grabbing and rattling. Wooden shapes are threaded on elastic.
- A delightful gender neutral, keepsake baby toy suitable for babies ages 6 months and up.
- For HABA responsibility is written in capital letters. This toy is made of beech wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany.
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth.