Your child will absolutely love the classic Kringelring Clutching Toy from HABA! The flexible wooden teether and the smaller wooden rings attached to it are expertly designed to help develop clutching and grasping skills and with bright, vibrant colors kids around the world have come to love it.
HABA® uses woods from sustainable forestry. Suppliers are PEFC * certified. The natural and mechanical characteristics of beech and maple wood, in combination with a design of clear colors and shapes are the most suitable for a great, heirloom quality toy.
When it comes to applying colors, we only use water-based ecologically friendly, solvent-free lacquers. Multiple lacquer layers render the surface extremely resistant to humidity and wear and tear, allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth, at any time.
- The hand-crafted Kringelring features a pliable ring of rainbow colored, beechwood beads threaded on a sturdy elastic band.
- With it's vibrant colors and pleasant rattling sounds, children from around the world have come to love this heirloom quality clutching toy.
- Measuring 3.75" in diameter, the Kringelring is safe for teething and has been tested to the highest EU and US safety standards.
- For HABA responsibility is written in capital letters. We use wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany.
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth.