This games helps: -Fine motor skills -Learning to count A wobbling game of skill for 2-4 players ages 6 and up. Game Idea: The dice shows which stick has to be pulled out the bundle. Whoever proves to have a steady hand and some luck with the dice can collect valuable points.
- A game of skill and dexterity for 2 to 4 players ages 6 to 99. Playing time approximately 10 minutes. Made in Germany, the classic Zitternix is a family favorite in any country!
- With a steady hand, players roll the dice and remove the appropriate color stick from the bundle. Yellow sticks worth 1 point, red sticks worth 2 points and blue sticks worth 3 points.
- You can refuse to pull out a "risky stick", but it will cost you! The player who causes the bundle to collapse loses and the player with the most points wins.
- Contents include: 9 yellow sticks, 9 red sticks, 9 blue sticks, 1 wooden ring and 1 color die. Made of beech wood.
- Winner of the Major Fun Award given to games that are quick to learn, quick to play, and fun for lots of people to play again and again and again!