Fissler GmbH has for decades for high-quality cookware, the combining function and stylish, thoughtful design "Made in Germany" is characterized by precision processing. All products facilitate the work in the kitchen and increase the joy of cooking. Founded in 1845 by Carl Philipp Fissler Fissler look back over more than 165 years of success back. Experience over generations, technological know-how, perfect production, high level of innovation - these are the pillars that begrÃ¼nden.Vor all, it is the success of our company, our products constantly adapt to the needs of our customers in function and design and so the best meet different needs. Above all, it is our products continuously adapt to the needs of our customers in function and design and so the different needs best fit.
- THE MULTI-TALENTED Small and sharp! The finecut, the multi-talent from Fissler, crushed fruit, vegetables and herbs, mix / mixed soups and sauces and can be used to spin-dry fresh herbs. All this without electricity.
- Except for the storage lid and the lid with the pull mechanism, all parts are dishwasher safe.
- Simply innovative. The cutting system of Fissler finecut kitchen helper functions without electricity and is extremely easy to use. You just have to repeatedly pull the pull mechanism and after a few seconds everything is perfectly cut.
- Cutting, spin dry, mix - without electricity in seconds!
- The practical accessories make the Fissler finecut a real all-rounder. spinner basket, mixer-use, spatula and Frischhaltedeckel