Power, ruggedness and efficiency are paramount every day while driving on the road or working at the construction site. Mercedes-Benz developed Arocs to satisfy these specific needs to the full extent. Apart from adding these technical features, the manufacturer also overhauled the design accordingly. For instance, the front of the radiator grille now sports a "bucket tooth" design with the "teeth" intended to signify that the vehicle is tough and hands-on and to express shear power. When adopting the design of its real-world brother, we focused on the sturdiness customers have come to expect from BRUDER and fitted the driver's cab with opening doors to allow BRUDER's toy figures to climb in. The barrel of the cement mixer can be turned by a crank handle concealed in the water tank (barrel with conveying and mixing spiral). Just as with the original, the barrel can be emptied by reversing its direction of rotation. The auger housed inside the barrel will then convey the filling material towards the rear discharge chute. Two attachable discharge chutes are included.
- Mixing barrel can be rotated by actuating the crank handle (barrel with mixing spiral)
- Fold-out crank handle concealed in the "water tank
- Two slip-on discharge chutes
- To add to the fun of playing, it can be equipped with the Light and Sound Module, art. no. : 02801 (not included)
- Fold-out crank handle concealed in the "water tank"
- To add to the fun of playing, it can be equipped with the Light and Sound Module, art. no.: 02801 (not included)