This extraordinary stein is produced in on tradition using the intriguing blue salt glaze technique.. This King Works stein shows various deep relief items providing a journey through Germany. The center panel is a deep relief picturing the traditional German Coat of arms (the German Eagle) carrying the individual coat of arms shields of the 16 German states. Surrounding the center panel you will find various reliefs picturing a wine picker, the medieval knight and castle, the famous Oktoberfest (Octoberfest) waitress in dirndl, the Clydesdale beer wagon, the famous black forest cuckoo clock , the traditional German nut cracker and the skyline of a medieval town. This magnificent 0.5l stein is topped with a rich ornament pewter lid and has a rim inscription of "Deutschland / Germany" lining the upper part of the rim.
- This extraordinary stein is hand crafted and hand painted in accordance with century old traditions
- Produced by King Works Germany and 100% made in Germany including the pewter lid.
- Topped by a 100% lead free hand attached pewter lid decorated with rich relief ornaments.
- This stein is not just decoration but can be used as real beer mug and is FDA approved food safe.
- Hand made from the finest German clay resulting in amazing details and relief ornaments.